Well, we woke up this morning with even more snow on the ground. Not sure what the totals are, but it's still coming down, and I think it's not supposed to stop until sometime this evening. This is actually a work week for me, and today was supposed to be parent/teacher conferences. Needless to say, conferences were cancelled and Kendall and I are stuck in the house AGAIN!
Kendall was really cute this morning about all the snow. When Evan was getting ready to leave for work (no, he did NOT get a snow day!) she said, "Daddy, be very careful. The snow could really hurt you." Then, she looked outside to see it snowing. When she saw her snowman, she said, "My snowman got snowed on!"
I took some video of Kendall playing this morning. I think the videos are in reverse order, so you might have to watch from the bottom to the top. A couple of the videos (the second and third) are of Kendall playing with her baby dolls. At Kendall's preschool, the children take naps on these itty bitty cots, so Kendall has started pulling all the pillows of the beds and using them as "cots" for her baby dolls. She lines them all up, lays the baby dolls face down, and covers them with blankets. It's the cutest thing. She also likes to move the "cots" all over the house. One minute, they are all in a row in the dining room, the next minute they are in the living room, and then the next thing I know she's moved them all down the hallway. I really do love watching her little creative brain at work.
The other video is just a lot of randomness. Kendall feeds her baby some Cheese-Its (for real, like I've been cleaning out cracker crumbs from the baby's mouth), she sings her new "Butterfly" song, and shows some other songs and dances.
1 comment:
She is so cute singing!! Grace enjoyed watching Kendall too. :)
Post a Comment