Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kendall Sayings

Kendall says "too much" instead of saying "a lot." For example, when eating a snack of goldfish crackers, she says, "I want too much" or she will pick up a handfull and say, "That's too much" very dramatically.




When Kendall has to go use the bathroom, instead of saying "tee-tee" or "pee-pee" she says, "I have to go peep." I crack up every time.




Kendall doesn't use the contraction "I'm," she ALWAYS says, "I am." The one we love the most is when she finishes eating she says, "I am all done."




This morning when Kendall woke up, she came and got in the bed with us. After a few minutes of playing/talking, she says, "I am hungry." Evan said, "Would you like some pancakes for breakfast?" She said, "No, I would like some candy!"




Kendall kept saying "baby sister" instead of "babysitter" yesterday. She would say, "When my baby sister comes, I want to have a tea party" or "When my baby sister comes, I want her to eat candy with me." Really cute.




Kendall often compliments us/herself. She's very quick to say, "That was good, Mama" after we eat dinner. I especially love it when we(or just she) sings a song and after singing she says, "That was veerry niiice."




Last but not least...I've told this story a million times, but it was so hilarious, I need to write it for myself. (You know, when I finally get around to printing all these blog posts in 15 years!) A couple of weeks ago, Kendall kept asking me to buy some lemonade at the store. She asked several times, and I legitimately forgot every time I ran in the store. (Like seriously, I went to Target, Wal-Mart, Kroger, Walgreens, etc enough that week that I should have remembered!) Anyway, on the Friday of that week, Evan took Kendall out to get some ice cream. When they got in the car Kendall said, "Daddy, can you get me some lemonade, because my mommy doesn't know where the lemonade store is!"

2 comments:

Cassie said... said...

I still can't believe she can talk like that. I got to spend a few hours with my niece tonight. She says "pretty" all the time...about everything.

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

CUTE! Love it! She is getting so big!