Flying on an airplane with Kendall but without Evan always brings a great sense of accomplishment.
Kendall is loved by many.
What's visiting family without a little bit of drama?
Kendall really loves sunshine and water.
So does her momma.
Children are influenced by other children.
It's really easier to just stay in one place and tell everyone if they want to see you, to come there than traveling all over creation with a toddler and all her stuff. Really, much easier. Especially when daddy isn't with us!
I have sweet, sweet friends.
And a precious, precious family.
What I will remember:
Kendall will be potty trained because of Tatumn.
And eat hot dogs.
Watching Kendall interact with all her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins is joy to my heart.
Kendall stood guard over Gwen's birthday cake.
Jackson told the waitress that "she could go ahead and take his plate even though it still had mashed potatoes on it. Those really didn't have any flavor."
It's bittersweet for me to visit the farm. And Mammaw and Pappaw. I always expect it to be full of life, like it was when we were growing up, but it's not. Great memories, but visiting is just not the same.
Dinner at Mimi's Cafe with Heather and spending the day in Russellville with Kendra and Allyce. I'm so thankful for great friends. And that Jill came over for a little while before leaving for Denver. :)
How horrible it is to tell someone their dog got run over. Awful. I'm still sad thinking about it.
Tatumn and Kendall eating all of Pappaw's ice cream. That's what he gets for eating so slowly...they both already had a bowl, but realized he wasn't finished, so Kendall got in his lap and Tatumn stood beside him with her mouth open like a little bird. I don't think he minded.
How blessed our little family is!


3 comments:
Kendall's hair looks soooo light in these pictures! We've missed y'all!
I can't believe how long and blond her hair is getting! I'm so glad you had a great time in Arkansas, but I wish we could have got to see you
What a cute post! It was great having you both!
Post a Comment