She's looking a little like a ragamuffin here, but this video is waaayyyy too cute not to share.
A minute and 40 seconds of pure precious-ness from last night's dinner.
Enjoy!
oh my gosh. . . SOOOO cute. she's GROWN!! I love how articulate she is when she says, "YES." your voicemail made me laugh. what's funny is after i got it, i started checking my skin for knots.
Oh. My. Word. I think I just overdosed on cuteness!! Taylor thinks she is precious too!!!
I have no words. Well, it's 3 am and we're tired and I just told Ben he had to come in here and watch this. He did and he laughed if that tells you anything. WOW! Thanks for sharing!
I have tears I am laughing so hard! That is absolutely the most adorable video! I swear next time I am having a bad day I am coming to watch that!!!!
"YES" :) She is so cute!!!Holly
L O V E that!!! i could watch it over and over again! i'm still laughing!
So very sweet!!! Makes me miss the days of one that little!
WOW! That is totally adorable! I can't believe how well she is talking! That is great! She is super cute!
Love the video! She is indeed precious, so beautiful and sweet. I can't wait to be there to spend time with her in June. She is so smart too!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
oh my gosh. . . SOOOO cute. she's GROWN!! I love how articulate she is when she says, "YES."
your voicemail made me laugh. what's funny is after i got it, i started checking my skin for knots.
Oh. My. Word. I think I just overdosed on cuteness!! Taylor thinks she is precious too!!!
I have no words. Well, it's 3 am and we're tired and I just told Ben he had to come in here and watch this. He did and he laughed if that tells you anything. WOW! Thanks for sharing!
I have tears I am laughing so hard! That is absolutely the most adorable video! I swear next time I am having a bad day I am coming to watch that!!!!
"YES" :) She is so cute!!!
Holly
L O V E that!!! i could watch it over and over again! i'm still laughing!
So very sweet!!! Makes me miss the days of one that little!
WOW! That is totally adorable! I can't believe how well she is talking! That is great! She is super cute!
Love the video! She is indeed precious, so beautiful and sweet. I can't wait to be there to spend time with her in June. She is so smart too!
Post a Comment