Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dancing Queen

If Kendall hears even the tiniest bit of music, she's gettin' her groove on.

Just a glimpse...it's so much better in person.

She certainly knows how to make her momma and daddy smile!

11 comments:

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

Too cute! I love it! Oh, and we love some MB around here too!

aunt judy said...

She's a natural. Looked like she found her shadow for a partner.

Alisha said...

Oh Leah! I love it!!

The "W" Family said...

HEy the etsy shop is called andjane and it's under my favorite sellers on my site, but i Just checked it and it is temporarily closed. I hope it comes back on!

Adam Holly Grace said...

How cute!! That makes me smile too!:) - Holly

The Huneycutt Family said...

She is so adorable! Did you guys miss school this week? We got out early on Monday and haven't gone back.

Cassie said... said...

Baby's got her groove on! She just needs a pair of leg warmers and a head band

Oh, the places you will go... said...

Leah-

Of course I remember you! Can you believe ASU closed from Wednesday-Monday? I'm sure its a once in a lifetime thing though! haha Very cute video of Kendall!!

RosieBoo said...

Kendall has got great taste...dancin' to Buble'...oh how I love me some Michael Buble' :)

Stephanie said...

I love it!! Kendall is too cute!

Laura Ashley said...

Your daughter is awesome! Thank you for letting me enjoy her, it means so much.