Sunday, November 30, 2008

A little bit of Christmas...

Somehow Kendall acquired enough Christmas dresses to wear a different one every Sunday in December. Thankfully, most of them aren't two Christmas-y and will work for January and February, too. I know these aren't the greatest pictures, but isn't her gold get-up pretty??? (Am I being a little vain, blogging about how cute I think my daughter is???) :)


And I have to ask...Jake, is our tree too Mammaw gold? :)

I got our tree up last Wednesday evening. It's neat to see how our skinny little "Charlie Brown" tree, as Evan calls it, can be transformed into something so elegant. Once again, I'm not doing much decorating for Christmas this year, being that our house is so unfinished and we are leaving the Saturday before Christmas for Arkansas and will be there for two weeks. I don't want to have a lot to dismantle once we get home. Sooo...we are decorating with a tree and a Nativity. That's it. I am loving looking at everyone else's beautiful decor!

7 comments:

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

LOVE Kendalls's dress!

The tree is so pretty too. We have ours up but it is not decorated. =)

Joyce said...

You brag about how beautiful that little girl is any time you want to!

The dress is very cute and the tree looks great!

Reba said...

No, it isn't bragging. It is just being a mom. :) And the dress is beautiful. I love the pictures...they look like they are off of a Christmas card. Anyway, have a wonderful week!

The "W" Family said...

The tree and Kendall look so pretty!

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

Brag away! She is beautiful, and I love the dress!

Meredith said...

I love that first picture! She is totally adorable and the dress is too. Can't wait to see you guys! The tree looks really pretty.

Kari Wright said...

She is such a cutie...i love her gold dress!