We attempted to paint Kendall's face. Every time Miss Rose put the brush to her face, Kendall thought it was something to eat. So we tried to dab on some snowflakes. This is what we got...you can tell Kendall was quite thrilled...
After the exciting preschool party, we came home and attempted to rest up for our ABF party later in the afternoon. Kendall, of course, slept all of about an hour. (She has been quite the bear the last couple of days--complete with not sleeping well at night, which is completely out of character for her--so I can only think her teeth are hurting.)
We had such a fun time hanging out with everyone! The food was all wonderful and Dr. Betts, of course, had fun games for us to play. I think a great time was had by all!


Baby Eva was decked out in an outfit that was right up my alley! Not the greatest picture below, but her little onesie had a Christmas tree made from green chenille, complete with some red jewels! Oh, so precious! (The outfit AND the baby!) :)

Evan being silly...(and yes, that would be the Florida-Alabama game on in the background...)

Not only do we play competitive games, but we also have a table decorating contest between our care groups. Most tables have some sort of Christmas theme, like these:



Well, in keeping with the spirit of Christmas and the SEC Championship game on Saturday, our table's theme was "A Tailgater's Christmas" with all our respective teams represented. When Evan first told me of the idea, I was like, "no way," but it actually turned out pretty cute! While the gingerbread table beat us out, everyone thought ours was pretty creative!

While I don't have pictures, we rounded out the weekend with a SS party for my first graders. All I can say is thank the Lord for a great teaching team! We planned for a story, a craft, and food, but had no idea that the craft would take as long as it did and be such an ordeal! Kendall was keeping with her theme of crankiness today, and I was summoned to get her from the nursery. (Which hasn't happened in MONTHS!) All I know is that by the time I left church today, I was ready for my nap!
Baby Eva was decked out in an outfit that was right up my alley! Not the greatest picture below, but her little onesie had a Christmas tree made from green chenille, complete with some red jewels! Oh, so precious! (The outfit AND the baby!) :)
Evan being silly...(and yes, that would be the Florida-Alabama game on in the background...)
Not only do we play competitive games, but we also have a table decorating contest between our care groups. Most tables have some sort of Christmas theme, like these:
Well, in keeping with the spirit of Christmas and the SEC Championship game on Saturday, our table's theme was "A Tailgater's Christmas" with all our respective teams represented. When Evan first told me of the idea, I was like, "no way," but it actually turned out pretty cute! While the gingerbread table beat us out, everyone thought ours was pretty creative!
We skipped out on the children's choir performance this evening (although I'm sure it was wonderful!) and have enjoyed a quiet afternoon and evening at home, complete with Evan making tacos for dinner and baking homemade chocolate chip cookies! It's been a fun-filled weekend, but I must say that I'm not sad to see it end!
8 comments:
Happy Partying! Hope Kendall is all better soon. Those teeth cause all kinds of problems for these little babies!
Oh my word, I can imagine you're exhausted! LOVE Kendall's Christmas outfit! Has she gone to see Santa yet? Hopefully we'll get to see you guys while you're in Arkansas!
Love ya!
Tis the season! She looks adorable in her tutu. :) I'm glad it fit. I love the holiday tailgating table--very original and fun! Can't wait to see you guys.
looks like you had a busy and fun day. & I think your table was cute too.
do you really think the people in our church and family have let him go hungry? Our famlies, both church and real family has been amazing.
hey kendall, the shirts were from the dirty laundry girls. I was looking for something that didn't involve a plaid shirt and sweater vest:) Looks like your church has some fun things for young couples. Kendall, of course, is cuter than ever.
Yeah, you inspired me to put that tree up when you mentioned that you guys would be gone and you were putting one up! I'm glad I did, we've enjoyed it. I am having to go REALLY slow on FlyLady. right now I am just focusing on dishes, laundry, and the once a week home cleaning. I hope I can get it all down and turned into habits! I just get so behind!
Hey, my mom and dad are going to be here from Christmas eve thru that weekend and i know that they would love to see yall, too. I can not wait to get my hands on Kendall!
Post a Comment