Monday, May 12, 2008

Kendall's 6 Month Pictures

Go to http://www.normadavis.smugmug.com/ if you would like to see Kendall's 6 month pictures.

You can tell that Kendall had NO afternoon nap from the dazed look on her face in most of the pictures! Oh well! I still think the pictures turned out wonderful! Thanks to Mrs. Norma for such a great job! If you are in the Fayetteville area, you should give her a call! I know she would LOVE to work with you!

6 comments:

Andrew and Abby said...

Those are so beautiful!

ashleydiggs said...

They are PRECIOUS!!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful family pics!!!!

The Hickmans said...

Those are adorable!! I love her bonnet and your blue dress!

Adam Holly Grace said...

The pictures are absolutely wonderful. I can't wait till later when we get some good pictures together as a family. Kendall is really getting big and I bet it is fun to watch her do all of those new things like sitting up her own, etc. Glad you all had a good trip!--Holly

Kari Wright said...

Not sure how I missed this post, but the pictures are great!! I love them all, but that pic of you and Kendall is precious!!!