Kendall and I played dress up one day early last week. It was so much fun!! I decided I would take some pictures with her when we played with this feather boa. Some of the pictures turned out pretty cute, but she is SO camera shy! (She looks like a lion with a pink mane in some of them, too!) I've decided that we'll have to do this again sometime...maybe next time with some of mommy's necklaces!!!


15 comments:
Too cute! I love the pictures. I cannot get over how blue her eyes are. I cannot wait to see more...dress up pictures are always a favorite for me!
What a doll! Those are fun pictures. I need to see her again in person. I know she's grown so much.
Adorable! Isn't pink fun? It's one of the things I especially enjoy about finally having a little girl. (Of course, there are fun boy things too! Dress up just usually isn't one of them unless it involves weapons of some sort.) By the way, I finally added a comment to your interview question. This week has been really busy. We have a long weekend, so I'm trying to get caught up.
Adorable! Isn't pink fun? It's one of the things I especially enjoy about finally having a little girl. (Of course, there are fun boy things too! Dress up just usually isn't one of them unless it involves weapons of some sort.) By the way, I finally added a comment to your interview question. This week has been really busy. We have a long weekend, so I'm trying to get caught up.
So precious!
Those are sooo cute! She is getting so big! Her eyes are just beautiful.
Mya & I watched the slide show during her morning snack today. Adorable...she loves to look at cute babies! This way she will know who Kendall is when she sees her again = )
hey leah, it's jennifer from friday night!
i was just leaving a comment on angie's blog and i saw your blog listed in her blogroll! :)
anyhow, kendall is such a cutie especially with her little lion mane! ;)
on a different note, i hope your job stuff is moving along alright...hopefully i'll see you on thursday and find out more!
see ya later! :)
Oh my goodness!! Those are precious!!! The one with the zebra print behind Kendall has to be my favorite!! She is the most adorable little girl!!!
Those are precious!! Her big blue eyes are beautiful! Playing dress up is so much fun...just wait until she's big enough to dress herself up and come prissing her way down the hall!
She is so durn c-u-t-e!!
Oh, my goodness- I LOVE the pictures! You did a great job, and of course little Kendall just posed and was a great model! That is the most fun thing about a little girl...the dressing up, tea parties, baby dolls...the list goes on. Have fun with it!! (as it seems you are =)
hi again!
thanks for the sweet comment on our blog!
and to answer your question...you can totally add us to your list and i'll do the same with you guys! :)
those senior games nights are fun! we haven't gone since kate arrived but we get their postcards every other week reminding us about them - we just need to plan on going again sometime soon!! :)
enjoy your time there...hopefully you'll find someone who can be kendall's adopted grandparents!!
How fun! What beautiful big blue eyes! I can't believe how much she's grown since we saw you around Thanksgiving!
I love the pics! I plan on going to visit the Jacob's crew very soon. I will post pictures as soon as I can. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment