Too bad. :-) Here's another one I guess its just part of being a parent that you can sit and watch your baby, even when she isn't really doing anything.
that is sweet. Isn't it amazing that it can be so entertaining to just sit and hold your baby for hours, and they don't even have to do anything! She is just precious...I've loved keeping up with your blog!
I am so proud of you Leah! What a beautiful family you have. We miss you so much & of course Kendall was the Buzz at Kelly last week! Love ya lots! PS Congrats to Evan too! Don't want to leave him out =)
3 comments:
Go Hogs! I think we sent you a shirt like that too. Guess Kendall's not going to have any shortage of Razorback clothes. :)
that is sweet. Isn't it amazing that it can be so entertaining to just sit and hold your baby for hours, and they don't even have to do anything!
She is just precious...I've loved keeping up with your blog!
I am so proud of you Leah! What a beautiful family you have. We miss you so much & of course Kendall was the Buzz at Kelly last week! Love ya lots! PS Congrats to Evan too! Don't want to leave him out =)
Post a Comment