Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday Doctor Visit



















I took Kendall to the doctor today to check her weight and jaundice. Everything checked out great! She weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces (after our 6 pound, 11 ounce visit on Friday) and the jaundice is all clear. Praise the Lord! I have been so impressed with the group of doctors we are using; the one we saw Friday even called Saturday evening to check on Kendall. Tomorrow she will be a week old--WOW!!!
My dad will be here on Wednesday to pick up my mom and they will go home on Thursday. It's been great to have my mom here, but I can even tell she is getting tired. Evan's parents will be here on Saturday and we are SO looking forward to seeing them as well. Kendall, especially, is ready to meet her Nana and Papa!!! Our Sunday School class is providing meals for us every other day for two weeks which is SO helpful!
Evan took these pictures on Saturday. She's pretty cute, huh?
Better run...it's feeding time!

5 comments:

Reba said...

Oh, those pictures are precious...I just want to sit and rock her. Of course, now looking back, I kind of wish we had done that more with ours, but I was so determined to get them on a schedule...I don't regret that...they are great sleepers. But maybe, just maybe, I would rock them more. (And hopefully when Joshua comes, he will want to be rocked some) Anyway, you will blink an eye and she will be 10 pounds and you will wonder how it happened. Enjoy each moment. I used to roll my eyes when I heard that, but now I understand. :)

Jessica said...

So glad things went well today at the Dr.'s office. I know you have loved having your mom there. I can't believe it has been a week already. If it has gone fast for me, I know it has flown by for you. Congratulations again! Are you coming "home" to Arkansas soon??? We need to see you!

The Hickmans said...

Oh, she is so beautiful! I am so happy for ya'll- I know you are overflowing with joy!

Kari Wright said...

Glad everything went well at the Dr's. She is such a cutie!! I took Grant by to have his weight checked yesterday and to my surprise he was 6lbs 12oz!! He's gained 1.5 pounds since the 4th!!! YAY!

Adam Holly Grace said...

She is absolutely precious. We are glad everything is going well. Your journey makes me even more excited about mine.- Holly