Saturday, May 31, 2014

Growing Barrett!


I feel pretty terrible that it has taken me until Barrett is almost 5 months old to write anything about his 4th month. Maybe I am slowly finding my way out from underneath this pile of craziness and into a new normal routine?! Seriously, though, I feel like we've just been moving at full throttle over the last couple of months!

Barrett is truly the #bestbabyever. He certainly has his fussy moments, but over-all he is just a GOOD baby! He weighed 17 pounds at his 4 month check up and was 26.5 inches, making him in the 95th percentile for everything. I still don't have him on any sort of set routine yet, either. He was sleeping through the night, but started waking up again (usually just once) in the last couple of weeks. He has also started this "I only want to take 45 minute naps during the day" thing, so I am thinking I might start him on some cereal soon to see if that might help get him into a more consistent daily routine. Honestly, though, we have been going so much lately that anytime I even want to try working on his "schedule" we have something come up that interferes. I guess that is the nature of a third baby, though! 

Barrett is wearing a size 3 diaper and is starting to wear 6-9 month clothes. A lot of them are still a little bit too big, but his 3-6 month stuff is getting a bit snug. He can roll over from his belly to his back, find his feet, and smiles like crazy to anyone who wants to talk to him. He LOVES his sisters, especially Kendall. She can get him to laugh aloud better than anyone else. (Of course, Kendall eats that up!) 


Such a sweet, precious growing boy!!! 

No comments: