Friday, December 20, 2013

Thanksgiving (late!)


Okay, so this post is WAY late, but I do like to document holidays, just to remember where we were and what we did! 

This year, Evan's family came to our house. It was a nice day with lots of food and football. :) The kids were able to play outside quite a bit. It was a little chilly, but they didn't seem to mind too much. Evan's parents stayed with us a couple of nights and of course the girls loved having them around. 

One of the things I will remember the most about this Thanksgiving was how Kendall woke up that morning and wanted to write a Thanksgiving song. She spent a ton of time working on it, asking me how to spell words and such. She wrote the song on a sheet of paper and even sang it while playing her purple guitar. It was so precious!


(Also...I'm not sure why these photos are so huge and off-centered. Looks like Blogger has changed something and I don't know how to work it!) 












1 comment:

Andrew and Abby said...

Sadness! I can't see any of the pictures. There's just a message from Flickr saying the photos are private & I don't have permission to view them.