This girl is our comic relief! She is so hilarious...we really never know what is going to come out of her mouth or what kind of crazy face she is going to make. We just LOVE her so! She is very into looking at pictures on our phones and can even work the camera. We have to be very careful about leaving our phones lying around or this little sneak will be all over it!
I never really got around to writing a "milestone" update, but Arden turned 2.5 in October and is so much fun. She talks constantly (and very well I might add!), adores her big sister, loves baby dolls, dress up, and books. I can't think of anything sweeter than walking up on her talking to her baby dolls or watching her sit and look at books all by herself. Arden probably weighs a little less than 30 pounds, wears size 2T clothes and size 8-8.5 shoe. I feel pretty confident to say that she is completely potty trained and is becoming more and more self-sufficient in this area. (She was tough to train, as she was practically finished potty training when she got sick this summer, then 20 days of antibiotics made us basically have to retrain her! I thought I was going to lose my mind!)
Much like her sister, Arden is a social butterfly. She LOVES people! She loves to greet everyone at church, look at all the ladies' pretty jewelry, and dig through all their purses for gum! Of course, they love it and think she is the cutest thing ever. :) Arden loves to be in front of a crowd, too. She quickly recognizes a microphone and wants to use it. It's pretty cute, and I'm glad the sweet people at our church don't get too tired of her!
Arden recognizes all her colors, knows several shapes (star, triangle, circle, heart), can say the alphabet, count past 10 (I think to 20, but might miss one or two past 10), and can recognize the number 2 by sight. She can spell her name, too. She is one smart cookie!
Oh, we just love this little ham so much. She brings so much laughter and joy to our little family!
No comments:
Post a Comment