While we were at the beach (two months ago) we took the traditional beach shots. I am a bit ashamed that it has taken me this long to post these on our blog, but we've just had SO MUCH going on lately!
I love pictures for so many reasons and have so much fun playing with my camera and editing software when I have the chance. I am not a professional by any means, but I do have fun with it and love learning more about photography and editing. This time was no exception, and it was a lot of fun taking pictures of people other than my own family.
I love how a picture can stir a memory so quickly, and one of my favorite things about these pictures is how when I look at them I remember such a wonderful vacation and fun with precious friends, not the craziness of the evening. The insane humidity and wind did a number on my hair and make-up (note to self: ponytail and no eyeliner under the eye would have been a wise choice!), the kids were WILD and OUT OF CONTROL, and the dad's were just plain being punks. :) The other thing these pictures make me think of is how hungry we were afterwards and how we let the kids eat these enormous whoopie pies before our picnic of cold po-boys because the dads went to the wrong restaurant to pick up our food. :) Needless to say, it was not a night without event!
Again, so thankful for this time with my sweet little family this summer! A trip to remember!
The first pictures are of our friends-Ryan, Emily, Perry and Macy. We LOVE them. Emily and I became close after being paired to teach Sunday School together and Ryan and Evan became friends by default. They were the PERFECT family to vacation with, and I am sure we will do it again in the future!

I love pictures for so many reasons and have so much fun playing with my camera and editing software when I have the chance. I am not a professional by any means, but I do have fun with it and love learning more about photography and editing. This time was no exception, and it was a lot of fun taking pictures of people other than my own family.
I love how a picture can stir a memory so quickly, and one of my favorite things about these pictures is how when I look at them I remember such a wonderful vacation and fun with precious friends, not the craziness of the evening. The insane humidity and wind did a number on my hair and make-up (note to self: ponytail and no eyeliner under the eye would have been a wise choice!), the kids were WILD and OUT OF CONTROL, and the dad's were just plain being punks. :) The other thing these pictures make me think of is how hungry we were afterwards and how we let the kids eat these enormous whoopie pies before our picnic of cold po-boys because the dads went to the wrong restaurant to pick up our food. :) Needless to say, it was not a night without event!
Again, so thankful for this time with my sweet little family this summer! A trip to remember!
The first pictures are of our friends-Ryan, Emily, Perry and Macy. We LOVE them. Emily and I became close after being paired to teach Sunday School together and Ryan and Evan became friends by default. They were the PERFECT family to vacation with, and I am sure we will do it again in the future!













No comments:
Post a Comment