Thursday, April 11, 2013

Guess Who?


Guess who?!?!

Arden  glasses

It's Arden!

Arden no glasses

These disguise glasses came in a birthday treat bag and we all had fun wearing them. Arden, though, by far was the funniest looking!

I cannot even begin to describe how funny this kid is! She is truly a mess. To most people, she comes across as this bashful, innocent thing...but that is NOT her true personality. She is a wild woman! If it's been quiet too long, checking on her is a must because she's probably into something...lotion, gum, candy, household cleaners...you name it. And, these items are not stored in places she should be, either! No joke--when we moved in this house I put all the cleaning supplies in a cabinet above our washer and dryer and a few weeks ago I caught Arden standing on top of the dryer, spraying Windex!

Arden may be full of it, BUT...she freely gives hugs and kisses, has the sweetest singing voice you'll ever hear, and loves snuggling tight. I may go to bed exhausted every night, but it's totally worth it. She is precious beyond words and we love her SO much!


No comments: