Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Sleeping Arrangements, Part 2

PicsArt_1362601626319.jpg

We are moved and finally starting to feel settled!  Honestly, I don't think I realized how cramped up we really were in that apartment until we got into this house. The space is WONDERFUL and it is SO nice to have a yard! We are loving it!

I snapped this picture early one morning with my phone. I was dying from the sweetness! This was actually one of their last nights in the big bed together. They are still sharing a room, but have twin beds. Kendall was SOOOO excited to get a new bed. Last night was the first night to sleep in the twin beds, and Kendall hopped right in it and was ready to go. That is, until her daddy walked through. 

Here is the conversation that went down:  

Kendall: "Daddy, I was thinking that maybe it's not a good idea for us to have these separate beds." 

Evan:"Oh, yeah? Why is that?" 

Kendall: "Because Arden is not trying to climb on me or pull my hair."

Evan: "Oh, you kind-of got used to that, huh?"

Kendall: "Yeah, I miss her."


This morning, I asked Kendall how she liked her new bed. She says: 

"I liked it, but I missed sleeping with Arden. So this morning, when she woke up, I got in the bed with her, then we switched and got in my bed." 


Oh, those sweet sisters!!! They melt my heart! 

No comments: