If I were really on top of things, I would have picked one of these super cute pictures of my girls, made Valentines, and mailed them. You know, because I didn't get out Christmas cards this year and Valentines are the next best thing. :)
But, I am not on top of things, so this blog post will have to do. Maybe by Easter I'll have it together enough to mail some cards! :)
I sure do LOVE my little Valentines. These girls are so precious and make my life so full!
On this Valentine's Day, more than I've been thinking about my girls or my husband or anyone else I love with all my heart, I've been thinking about Jesus. I am overwhelmed by His love for me.
The last couple of days, these are the words in my head:
How deep the Father's love for us,
How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure
How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure
See what great love the Father has lavished on us that we
should be called children of God! And that is what we are!
1 John 3:1
The love of God is greater far
Than tongue or pen can ever tell;
It goes beyond the highest star,
And reaches to the lowest hell;
The guilty pair, bowed down with care,
God gave His Son to win;
His erring child He reconciled,
And pardoned from his sin.
O love of God, how rich and pure!
How measureless and strong!
It shall forevermore endure
The saints’ and angels’ song.
God's love was revealed among us in this way: God sent His One and Only Son into the world so that we might live through Hi,. Love consists in this: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
1 John 4:9-10
Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment