One of my oldest and dearest friends married recently, and I was honored to be part of her special day! Adriane and I go way back to middle school and her family is like my own. I spent so many nights during my junior high/high school days in her home, that when her parents built their house, the upstairs bonus room was named my room! Oh, the memories!
Initially, Evan was supposed to travel with me, but due to several different circumstances, we decided he should stay back with the girls. Sooooo....I got a nice, four night/five day beach vacation ALONE. :) Adriane lives in Washington D.C., and chose to get married in Duck, North Carolina, which is part of the Outer Banks area. Can we say LOVELY?! Such a beautiful location! My dear friend, Meghan, was part of the wedding as well, so we roomed together. She and I had so much fun catching up and laughing. While I was ready to be home, the time away was great!
(I didn't take my big camera, so forgive the poor photo quality on some of these.)













Adriane was a lovely bride and the whole weekend was just so much fun! Thank you, my sweet friend for letting me be part of your special day. I love you tons!
1 comment:
What a beautiful place! So glad you got to have a little time away too (and with good friends, even better).
Post a Comment