Monday, April 16, 2012

Sick girl!





This poor baby has been so sick!!! It's crazy how different two kids from the same parent can be...Kendall never complains when she feels bad; she just keeps going about her normal routine for the most part. Arden's coping mechanism: sleep and lots of cuddling.

Arden slept off and on all morning yesterday, then napped from 1:30 until 8:00 last night! You better believe I was checking on her every 10 minutes once we hit the four hour mark! When Evan came home, we decided to wake her up for meds and food, but she was back down by 9, and slept until 7 this morning. THEN, went down for a nap at 8:30 and slept until 12:45. I put her down AGAIN at 1:30 for an hour and at 4:00 for about thirty minutes. After the 4:00 wake up, it seems her fever FINALLY broke! She was perking up a bit this evening, but still not back to 100%. We put her to bed around 7, and I'm hoping tomorrow she'll be back to normal.

With all this sleep, it's been a little boring around here! But, I've sure loved all the cuddling. 

No comments: