Thursday, June 2, 2011

Is it safe?

Kendall looovees her little sister. I feel like I'm SLOWLY giving Kendall some big sister freedom. Well, I'm trying anyway. Babies are just so fragile!

One morning, I left the girls on the couch like this....
kendall arden on couch

Only to come back in the living room to find this...
kendall holding arden
You can tell big sister loved it...she now asks if she can "hold Arden up" all the time!





One afternoon, I put Arden on the floor for a little tummy time...tummy time arden 2

and big sister decided to join her!
tummy time 2






And, I'm throwing thise one in, just because she is so darn cute... =)
(Taken last week...about 6 weeks old!) Arden at six weeks 2

3 comments:

Kara said...

They're both adorable! I love her kangaroo shirt!

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

How cute!! Love those sister pics!

Rachel said...

Aww, so glad that Kendall loves her sister!