Leah and I are so excited to introduce you to Arden Abigail. She was born at 8:27 this morning. She weighs 7 lbs 3 oz and is 19 inches long. She and Leah are both doing great. Stay tuned for more pictures over the next 18 years or so
She is precious! Congrats you guys! I have to admit I am a little jealous that you have already delivered and I could still go 4 or more weeks! =) So glad everyone is doing well!
evan, thank you for posting!! i've thought about you all today! she is beautiful! can already tell she looks like kendall. tell leah hey and 'good job!' :)
I knew you would have pictures up already! Thank you for sharing your sweet girl with all of us. So glad she is healthy & everything went well with the C-section. What a blessing!!
16 comments:
Congratulations to all! She's beautiful.
Jan Alvaro
(Steph's mom)
beautiful!
She is precious! Congrats you guys! I have to admit I am a little jealous that you have already delivered and I could still go 4 or more weeks! =) So glad everyone is doing well!
evan, thank you for posting!! i've thought about you all today!
she is beautiful! can already tell she looks like kendall. tell leah hey and 'good job!' :)
Congrats. I think she looks like her big sister. Beautiful
I knew you would have pictures up already! Thank you for sharing your sweet girl with all of us. So glad she is healthy & everything went well with the C-section. What a blessing!!
She is adorable!! I am so glad that you are both doing well. You have a beautiful little family :)
She is adorable!! I am so glad that you are both doing well. You have a beautiful little family :)
I think she looks like Evan! Wow! Praising God for a safe delivery and that mommy and baby are doing well.
She looks like her big sister! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I am so happy for you.
Arden is so sweet, tiny, and beautiful! I am looking forward to following her baby days!
congratulations! what a blessing! she is beautiful. glad everything went great!
praise God from whom all blessings flow!!! :)
that 3rd picture looks JUST LIKE big sister!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful! Glad to hear baby and mama are doing well! :)
Post a Comment