Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

What a fantastic Thanksgiving we had! For the third year in a row, we celebrated Thanksgiving day with the Blackwell family. We truly love this family with all our hearts and are so thankful they are willing to open their home to us every year, and include even our extended family! The food was yummy and the fellowship was even better!






Evan's parents also came for a visit, and we were so thankful to have them here. We all were spoiled rotten and SO enjoyed their company. Sometimes it's so difficult to be far away from family, but I've learned that being far away makes you so much more appreciative for what you've got AND makes that bond so much sweeter.
I love Thanksgiving! Even though I don't always act like it, I have so many reasons to be thankful. Our little family is so blessed!

No comments: