Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We love summer; yes we do!

There's no doubt this kid is mine. She's a water baby all the way, and I love it. Today, as Erica and I were in deep conversation on her patio, we saw the girls run back and forth around the pool, NOT not slide down the slide into the water, BUT launch (as in stand at the top and JUMP!) themselves off the top of the slide! I really couldn't believe I was sitting there watching my girl do this, but she was LOVING IT! We even saw her go belly first a couple of times...



Oh, this summer is gonna be SO MUCH FUN!!! So SO SO glad it's here!


ps. To see some super cute pictures of Kendall and Sawyer from their sleepover on Friday, go here! Or go here to see pictures from our slumber party several weeks ago while our husbands were camping!

3 comments:

Cassie said... said...

I think you may need a bigger pool if she's gonna keep that sort of thing up.

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

LOVE this pic!! Hilarious!

Rachel said...

You have a wild one on your hands! I love bathing suit weather (for the kids I mean)!