Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Funny Kendall, Round 2

Sometimes I think Kendall is a four-year-old, trapped in a two-year-old body. She has some mad verbal skills and cracks us up all the time.


Below are some hilarious conversations of late.


Friday, I was making a homemade pizza. The cutting board was full of chopped veggies. Kendall pointed at the tomatoes and said, "Mmmm...those are delicious!" Then, she pointed at the red bell pepper and said, "Those are NOT delicious!"


We've been at home all day today. When Kendall woke up from her nap she said, "Where are we going?" I said, "Nowhere. Do we need to go somewhere?" She said, "Yes." I said, "Where do we need to go?" Kendall's reply: "ANYWHERE!" Needless to say, we went to get gas and made a Target run!
While at Target, Kendall informed me she needed a pair of "sparkly" tennis shoes!


Today Kendall was playing with an old cell phone. She was holding it between her shoulder and ear saying, "Hello Mary Ann. (Mrs. Mary Ann is her teacher at school.) This is Kendall. I need to obey my parents for this pleases God. Okay. See you this afternoon, Bye."


Kendall stayed up a few minutes past her bedtime tonight and watched the very beginning of American Idol with me. When the first girl began singing, Kendall said, "She needs to sing My Only Sunshine." That would be a perfect song choice, right???!?!?


4 comments:

Ben Dial said...

how sweet...what she said "on the phone" to mary ann. that is the BEST.Kara

aunt judy said...

Cracking me up!

Cassie said... said...

I guess she would get one vote at least!

Adam Holly Grace said...

She is so funny! Very cute!

H