Monday, December 7, 2009

You Are My Sunshine (with an encore of Jesus Loves Me)

The greatest version of "You are My Sunshine" one will ever hear...plus a little extra. Sorry about the meltdown at the end...she didn't understand that I had to turn the video off in order for her to actually see herself.

6 comments:

Kara said...

You're right, that was the cutest! I especially liked the part when she went up in her high voice for "You make me hap-eeee!"

Jessica said...

Leah,
You have such a PRECIOUS daughter! I can picture her in a 5th grade and I think she will have the best lil' personality! : ) What a sweetie!

Hope you guys are doing well!

Jessica

Alisha said...

Precious!!!

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

LOVE when she goes for the high notes!! haha! That is adorable!

Cassie said... said...

what are you talking about...the fits the best part!

Adam Holly Grace said...

I have to agree! I LOVED when she hit the high note in 'You Are My Sunshine'! So cute!