Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Goin' on a Train Ride


This morning, I spent a good bit of time in the kitchen getting a meal ready for a friend who recently had a baby. Kendall was very cooperative while doing this and played around me. When I was almost finished, she started lining up Beep Beep (that's what she calls that little car you see in the picture) and her chairs from her room saying, "Make a train, Make a train!"
So we did. We made a train and took turns being the engineer.
Oh, I love the imagination I already see in this little grl! And I love even more that I get full days at home to see her imagination run wild!

2 comments:

Cassie said... said...

I'm glad you get that that time too...it's priceless!

Rachel said...

Hi Leah & Kendall, Mya wants to sit in the front of your train. = ) She says "Happy Birthday, Kendall! Mya loves Kendall" (her words).