Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun Things

This summer, Kendall was invited to several birthday parties. I think I posted about Nathan and Jack's party, but if you click here, you can see more fun shots. In July, we attended Kate's party. Sweet Kate has some serious food allergies, and her mama was so creative to come up with substitutions for cake and ice cream. Sawyer's birthday was August 1st, and from the pictures you will see that Kendall thoroughly enjoyed the enormous bouncer!


A couple of weeks ago, our home was used to host a baby shower for two ladies in our BFG. Both are having girls, and are due on the exact same day! We decided on a dinner shower, being that several of the girls that wanted to help had to work on Saturday during the day. I made two lasagnas, a regular one and a veggie one, and a few of the others helped with sides and desserts. It was really a fun time...good food and good fellowship. I have some pictures, but since Erica and Rachel have already posted, I am being lazy. Go here and here to see some picts from that fun night.

We also attended the back to school bash at the Seminary a couple of weeks ago. The back to school bash is an annual event with lots of food, games, candy, bouncers, carnival rides, and much more. It's so much fun and it's all FREE! Kendall enjoyed herself more than you can imagine. At one point in the night (after having two snow cones already!) she was double-fisting a Tootsie Roll Pop and a Bomb Pop popsicle. She was completely blue from her forehead to her knees! Sadly, I forgot to put the batteries in my camera, and I can't get the emailed pictures to download on this computer. Take my word for it...she was a sight!

1 comment:

Cassie said... said...

even without the pictures it was night to hear how things are going with you all.