Tuesday, June 30, 2009

i want to remember

that kendall enjoys pandora playing while we do things around the house just as much as she enjoys the tv. and that this morning, God of Wonders played and she kept singing "Holy, Holy." in fact, she's been saying "holy" most of the day



how kendall says the following words and names at 20 months: watermelon, pizza, yogurt, Clifford, George, Christian (her friend...it comes out Chicken), Nana, couch, and i love you


every time we make our final stop in the car, kendall says "OUT!" as loud and plain as she can. she also says, "Mommy, dance" which translates to "turn up the music" when we are in the car



how kendall lets us know that she's unsure about something or shy...she sticks out her tongue wide and flat



last night, when we were eating dinner, kendall stops mid-bite and puts her hands together, like in prayer. then she says "Amen" very loudly. she did the same thing while sitting on the couch drinking milk this afternoon.



that Kendall could out-eat an adult with the following foods...watermelon, popsicles, ice cream, beans of any kind, guacamole, and hummus



oh, how i'm filled with joy as i watch her grow!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

precious post!!!

Cassie said... said...

one time Boston ate a huge plate of beans when he was about 1 and a half. He had like 10 poopie diapers the next day! We got so cracked up because everytime he ate beans after that he would tell out wait staff that they made him go poop & they always thought they had misunderstoot his baby talk...so he would repeat it again!

Jill said...

adorable! She is growing up so fast! Thank you for sending Cassie to my blog. I would love her email but can't find it anywhere. If you could check with her to see if she would mind if you passed it my way I would so appreciate it. Hope you are all doing well.
Love you!

Kara said...

I really enjoyed this post! Everytime I read about her, I remember going walking with you right after you found out you were pregnant! Good times! I've showed the spaghetti video to several family members. Sometimes when Ben and I are talking and one of us asks a question, the other one says "Yas!" very matter of factly the way Kendall did in that video. It made us laugh so hard!

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

SO sweet! I can't wait to see her!