Friday, April 3, 2009

she's a talker

Kendall has become quite the talker lately. We aren't sure where she gets it from......

We still hear a lot of jabber, but it seems as though the jabbering is becoming words more often than not. I am still amazed at her word association and what she understands. Today, we were reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" and when I got to the goldfish, Kendall went running to the pantry, because she knows that goldfish means snack.

In the first video, "hummus" and "water" is what you will hear her saying. (Kendall loves to eat hummus and crackers.) The second video is of Kendall "reading" one of her favorite books. While re-watching this video, it also occurred to me at the end, you see her point/say shoes on the page with the man holding the bread. She is a girl after my own heart with her love for shoes. :)


I just can't get enough of her precious little voice! I've said this before, but it's so difficult to pick a favorite (or dreaded) phase of parenting thus far. Each stage has such great joys and challenges! I wouldn't trade it for the world!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Ahhhh! How darling! She is SO cute when she looks up and smiles at you!

Alisha said...

How sweet. I agree with your last paragraph - I'm loving my little girl so much - every time I think it can't get any better, it does!

jayna said...

She is just too precious! I love her sweet little voice! Your house looks great by the way!

Cassie said... said...

Brandon and I really enjoy watching her little "movies" it's amazing watching her grow up so far away.