I am supposed to be making icing as we speak, because somebody (not naming any names CAREY!) convinced me that homemade frosting was way better than the canned kind, so I decided to go with it. Anyway, I knew if I didn't put these on here, I would forget and never do it in all our craziness lately.
(Before you look, please remember that our house is a work-in-progress that is on hiatus until Evan's school semester is over. We have a workable bathroom and kitchen and that's all we can handle for now. We are full aware that the hardwoods need to be refinished and that painting needs to be completed. Also, just know that I'm not posting before/after pictures on here until rooms are COMPLETE which NONE are at this point. You can have a sneak peak, but that's it!) :)
Do you agree that Kendall needs a purse?
On to the post title...(my pictures loaded backwards).
One of my very favorite things is to come home in the afternoon to see what Kendall is wearing for the day, since on most days, Evan dresses her. I really try to hang outfits together in her closet, but you really just never know. (Anyone here me on this one?!?!?) One day, I came home and Kendall had on a green knit skort (isn't that what they are called? skirt w/shorts underneath? it just sounds kinda funny!) and a purple and white striped t-shirt. I asked, "Did y'all go anywhere today?" Evan replies with, "Yeah, to the bank and to the Seminary campus." All I could say was "Wow!" Another day, I picked her up at a friend's house, and she had on another lovely ensemble. Pink jogging pants with a satin strip down the side (and have a matching jacket, but Kendall wasn't wearing the jacket), a multicolored striped onesie, and brown shoes. You could certainly tell her daddy dressed her.
Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!! My baby girl is ONE! I took off work to take her to her well baby visit since Evan has class and am excited about having the day home with her!
I'm off to finish the icing! :)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kendall!!!
Happy birthday, Kendall! Okay, here is my advice, have an outfit laid out for her. :) I try to do that if possible since you just never know you will find when Daddy is in charge..
Looking forward to party pics!
There is a way to fix the whole paragraph thing, but it is a pain. I don't know why it decides to do that on occasion!
She's so gorgeous. You'll just have to tell him to walk into places and state "She dressed herself" but she's so pretty, who cares?
I can't wait to see pictures of the house! Gene does the same thing with Grace, tonight I came home and she had on the bottoms of a new pair of pj's and the top to another completely different pair of pj's. I've stopped asking why he insists on mis-matching her. I guess it's a guy thing!
I can not believe Kendall is already a year old. Oh my word, it goes way too fast! I have a big box of stuff packed up to send you guys I just have not had time to get to the post office. I promise you'll have it before she's too big to wear any of it!
Love you guys!
Happy Birthday to the little one!
Happy Happy Bithday!
Post a Comment