Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday To Kendall!

Thought some of the family would want to see Kendall smashing her cupcake. The birthday party was a fun time...I'll do a picture post later!

Oh, and I think the videos loaded backwards. The one where you can see Evan and me is singing/blowing out the candle. Let me just say that we would NOT make a very good choir! HA!

PS. I went back and watched these videos one more time before bed. As I was watching them, I was thinking about how concerned I was about the appearance of the cupcakes. Karis put everything into perspective for me.

It doesn't really matter what the icing looks like, as long as there are pink sprinkes on top! :)

3 comments:

The "W" Family said...

Happy Birthday Kendall!

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

Libby and I just watched the videos. She came into the room and said, "I want to see baby Hendall." I showed them some of the pictures last night from my camera so she was thinking I was going to show her more of those. She heard Evan call her Kendall Grace so now she is calling her Henall Grace. =0

Adam Holly Grace said...

It looks like you all had a good time! Happy Late Birthday Kendall. I am sorry again that we didn't get to come. I don't think you all would have wanted our sickness anyways! I do have a little something for her that I had gotten I will get it to you later.- Holly