Kendall is learning how to blow kisses...or make a fishy face. I prefer the former, but either is precious!
As Libby has been saying again today, "Baby Hendall hute (cute)!" P.S. I am just glad you have power on again so I can read new blog posts. ;)
That is too precious! Makes me want to have another little one. I hope you are all doing well. My blog is new so you'll have to update the link on your page. Love, Kim
Aww! I loved it! Precious Ms Kendall!
She is so adorable! Love the fishy face!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
As Libby has been saying again today, "Baby Hendall hute (cute)!"
P.S. I am just glad you have power on again so I can read new blog posts. ;)
That is too precious! Makes me want to have another little one. I hope you are all doing well. My blog is new so you'll have to update the link on your page. Love, Kim
Aww! I loved it! Precious Ms Kendall!
She is so adorable! Love the fishy face!
Post a Comment