Tuesday, September 23, 2008

11 Months

And to think that this time last year, I was very pregnant, trying to get through 90 degree days! Sometimes it's so hard for me to believe that Kendall will be a year old next month! WOW!

I took these pictures last week while we were outside watching Evan's soccer practice. The weather was so nice, and we were all enjoying being outside! The water bottle with beans was Kendall's choice toy for the week. (Well, besides the alphabet bug that Nana and PawPaw gave her.) Evan put some beans in it and gave it to her one night and she carried it around, shaking it all week. Pretty cute. She now thinks ALL water bottles are toys.
Kendall wasn't so sure what to think about the grass under her feet. She just stood there for a minute before finally starting to walk around. And yes, we do own shoes, but every time I put them on her, she just pulls them off, so what's the use? I figure she will learn to wear them when the weather calls for them.



Isn't she a doll baby???!?!?!?? We just love her so!

At 11 months Kendall:

*Walks everywhere!
*Jabbers constantly!
*Drinks from a sippy cup very well.
*Says Mama and Dada, although I think it is still very indiscriminately.
*loves to watch big kids.
*claps her hands.
*loves music and singing.
*has a third tooth (and I think a fourth) coming in on top.
*brings so much joy to her mommy and daddy!

Next month...First Birthday!

9 comments:

Cassie said... said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! Don't worry about the shoe thing...Riley hated them until the first time I let him go out without shoes on a 30 somthing day. It only took a minute or two for him to catch on that his feet would stop burning if he had shoes on. I put them on outside so he would catch on faster.

Adam Holly Grace said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!- Adam

Reba said...

I cannot tell you how many water bottles we have used in the car to entertain a certain someone. I cannot believe Kendall is getting so close to one! She is doing so many things! I love the pictures.
Reba
PS Walking barefoot is actually good for little ones to develop their balance or something scientific like that. :)

Suz said...

She is definitely a doll baby! I love her little outfit! So precious!

Kari Wright said...

Cute pics...she is adorable! Time does fly by so fast..I still can't believe Grant is 1 already and Emma will be FOUR in a few months! Crazy!

The Hickmans said...

What a sweetheart!! I've been in Texas for two weeks (check out my blog to read about it), so I've enjoyed catching up on ya'll! The storm pictures are crazy- I'm glad you all are okay!

Jessica said...

Oh my word.... Check out her cute leggings!!!! What a little lady!! : )

Rachel said...

Hi Kendall,
I liked to see your fish kisses. I can do that too! I would like to play with you again sometime. Your friend, Mya

Meredith said...

Hi big girl! We are so proud of all the cool things you can do now--especially WALK! You really need to let Thomas in on how much fun it can be. :) We love you!