This was Friday night at the Fall Kick-Off party at the Seminary. (Next year, we will have SO much fun when Kendall can actually enjoy all the fun stuff there! We sure enjoyed the good food, though!) Jennifer took this and I thought it was precious, especially being that Kendall had been Miss Cranky Pants the whole afternoon leading up to the outside fun! Thanks, Jennifer for the cute picture! Hope you don't care that I stole it! :)

10 comments:
what a sweet, happy picture.
Such a very cute picture...so sweet!
Have a great week.
Reba
Oh she is too cute! Our seminary picnic is coming up the first part of October and I can't wait!
What a great picture..she's so cute!
hey i'll just send you the original and a few others i took! :)
jennifer
her eyes are so beautiful!
Oh, Leah, she is too cute. She looks like she is the happiest baby in the world! Are you sure she was cranky?! Beth Garrett Munger
Leah - it was Norma Davis who we helped take pictures with!
This picture is so cute!
Didn't know how else to show you this except to leave a comment. (Couldn't find your email address.) ANYWAY... I saw these on TV last week and thought they were so funny. I thought it seemed like the kind of thing you might get a kick out of. Hope you're all doing well! I read your blog regularly. Kendall is precious!!
http://www.heelarious.com/index.php
Post a Comment