Friday, August 8, 2008

Family Fun at the Park!




The weather in Louisville has been PERFECT the last couple of days. I have been so thankful for the unseasonably cool summer we've had so far. It makes the really hot days not seem so terrible!

Evan and I decided we would take Kendall to one of the local parks (FYI...Louisville is FULL of beautiful parks!) this evening and have some fun. We ran by the grocery store, picked up a few things to grill some hot dogs, and had ourselves a little picnic. Kendall thoroughly enjoyed herself in the swing and even had some fun going down the slide with mommy and daddy!

We look forward to playing at the park again soon!






2 comments:

Reba said...

I love the park pictures...looks like a fun evening. Those are my favorite kind. :) She is precious.
Reba

Meredith said...

That looks so fun. I love the pics of her with you guys on the slide. Sweet girl!