I type this as Evan sits in the living room playing with his new laptop computer!!!!!!
Evan has needed a laptop for a while now for both work/school purposes and purchasing one has been a huge matter of prayer! Today, God gave us a very CLEAR answer about purchasing it AND the means to be able to do it!! We are so thrilled. Not at the money. Not at having the laptop. We are thrilled because God moved and worked in order for us to get it!!! He is SO big and cares about ALL the details. If you don't believe it, put yourself out there and just find out. I promise, God will NEVER fail you!!!
I looked back in my prayer journal and saw prayers over and over that went something like this, "God, provide a laptop for Evan. In a way unimaginable." Today, He answered our prayers. I really wish I had the time and the words to explain how this all came to fruition, but I don't. Maybe someday I will. All I can say is, "Praise Be to God!"
Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations. Forever and ever. Amen.
Ephesians 3:20 (NASB)
3 comments:
How awesome and what a cliffhanger...now I am so curious about the whole story! I love it when God works that way!!!
Reba
Leah,
It's Carey from church. Yes, I sew. It's so fun. I, too, hope the rest of the details are forthcoming. It's 11:30 and I'm on my way to bed. Time management is so tricky....why are there so many interesting blogs????
You are so right, God is ALWAYS faithful!
Post a Comment