Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our Little Snow Angel!

We still have quite a bit of snow on the ground. The sun is shining brightly today, so I'm afraid it's all going to melt soon! Here are some pictures of Kendall and her first snow!





8 comments:

The M Family said...

what a little snow beauty!!!

on a different note, to answer your question, we actually moved to carriage house north! it's very near your place! right off brownsboro and crescent...
:)

missed seeing you this morning! hope all is well!

happy valentine's day!

The Hickmans said...

Aw! I can't beleive how much she is growing!!

Kari Wright said...

Awww...what a cute lil' snow baby!!

Meredith said...

I miss you guys! She is SO beautiful!!

And as pretty as the snow is, I'm glad it's there and not here. I'm ready for SPRING! :)

Adam Holly Grace said...

How cute!!! Kendall is really growing and getting her own look now. She is so good! I know ya'll are cherishing all of these special moments together. Glad you all had a great trip.- Holly

Rachel said...

Mya has been looking at Kendall's pictures with me & saying "Baby, baby, baby." Can't wait to see you all again!

Emerson said...

Kendall is PRECIOUS!!!! ANd you you can add us to your blog! I am MUCH better and bloggin than myspace!! I add you guys to mine also! Take care and keep in touch!!

Campbell Crusade said...

Oh, Leah, the snow pictures are just precious! I bet Kendall loved looking at that bright, white fluffy stuff!
And, thank you for the voicemail you left the other day. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
I was just thinking earlier today how much I miss meeting with you weekly for accountability. I just loved that opening up and sharing how the Lord was working in our lives and praying with eachother. It was really powerful and encouraging. But, we can still pray for eachother being many miles apart.

Looking forward to seeing you in March!