First, I wanted to tell all of our friends and family how great it was to see you all when we were at home. We really enjoyed our visit and our only regret is that we didn't get to spend more time with each of you and express our thanks for your support and encouragement. It never ceases to amaze and humble us how God uses you guys to minister to us just when we need it most.
Second, I didn't kill a deer while we were in Arkansas and I'm pretty bummed about it. It certainly wasn't for lack of trying. I spent as much time as I could in the woods while we were home. I did have the opportunity to shoot a big doe the last day I went, but it was about 9:30 a.m. at the time and I was still holding out for a buck. Oh well, there's always next year. A special thanks to Cuz, Scottie, Brandon & Jonathan, Matt and Uncle Ford for taking me hunting while I was in town. Even though I didn't see much of anything, I had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment