Sunday, December 9, 2007

Church Dress

Mrs. Ann-these pictures are for you!!!
Kendall received MANY beautiful "church" dresses from friends and family while we were in Arkansas. She wore one of them to church today, and of course, she was "pretty in pink!" Even her daddy commented on how pretty Kendall looked as he was putting her in the car seat. Evan and I tell Kendall how pretty she is all the time...we might need to stop doing that. My mom tells the story about how she and my dad told my sister, Kara, how pretty she was when she was little and they caught her in the bathroom mirror stroking her hair saying, "I so pretty" over and over again!!!
Sleeping Beauty
Happy Girl!!!
Look at her blue eyes!!!
Showin' some personality!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cutie! She is a pretty girl!

Meredith said...

Ok, I admit it...I'm jealous of all those beautiful dresses! :) She looks precious!