Well, today was my last day of class for the semester. I had already finished my Intro to Missions class last Monday, and today I took my final exams in Hermeneutics and Math. My Missions professor posted my final grade in his class this past week. I made a 98% in that class, which was good enough for an A. Heading into the my tests today, I had 90% in Math and about a 98% in Hermeneutics. My math teacher counts a 90% or better as an A, and my other two teachers count a 94% or better as an A. I feel like I did pretty well on both of my tests today, so there's a chance I could end up with straight A's - which I'm pretty pumped about.
Anyway, it's hard to believe a whole semester is already in the books. It seems like only yesterday Leah and I didn't even know what school I was going to end up at.
I'll probably sound like a big nerd for saying this, but I really kind of hate that I'm not going to have any classes for two months. Isn't that weird? But with the exception of my Math class, I'm really enjoying school that much.
In other news, I'm fired up about getting down to Arkansas next week and getting out in the woods. Scottie turned me on to deer hunting last year and I can't wait to go again this year. I'm going to hook up with Matt and go to his lease in Carlisle for a few days. It's going to be great. He was telling me today that he's got a catfish pond out there so we can run some yo-yo's too. I thought he was about to tell me we could "skin a buck and we could run a trot line..." Anyway, I'm not sure what I'll do with a deer if I actually get one. Maybe I can tie it to the top of my truck and haul it all the way back to Louisville to parade around campus. That would be awesome.
2 comments:
You are such a dork. You make me laugh. I can just see you driving around campus with a deer on your hood. Clark Griswold is what you are. Tell Leah I'll probably call her tomorrow. I found the bomb ice cream, and I bought her some. :) I figured out Kroger is not the place to go for a pork loin. Wal-Mart's got a better selection. Okay, these are too many details for a stinkin' blog comment.
Congrats on all of your good grades- that's AWESOME!!
Post a Comment