



OK, it's late and I'm beat and have to drive back to the hospital, so here's the basic info:
weight: 7 lbs 7oz.
length: 19 1/4 inches
born: 9:51 pm
Here's a few pics.
oh yeah, we can be reached at Baptist East Hospital at 502-897-8310
Rm. 310
i'll post more pics and maybe some video tomorrow.
12 comments:
Yay!! COngratulations! Just got the e-mail and link from your hubby. Can't wait to meet your little girl. Guess I was wrong about it being a boy. Well girls are great so I am glad for you.
Danny, Angie, Maddie, Libby and Emmy McDonald
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Absolutely beautiful. I cannot wait to hear more.
Reba
She is BEAUTIFUL! We really wish we could be there to see you guys and meet sweet baby Kendall. Thank you Evan for taking the time to put up the pics. BIG HUGS to you all!
Congratulations!!!! You have a girl! Yeah! We love and miss you. Enjoy every second of it, and post all the details when you get rested up!
Yeah!!! I was shocked when I pulled up your blog and saw little Kendall. I started crying!! I am so happy for you guys- she is just BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to hear all the details...
What a beautiful little girl!!! Congratulations to you both!
She is gorgeous and so bright-eyed!
Congratulations you guys! I know Mere is excited about finally having a girl in the family to buy dresses for! :)
She is precious!!! Congratulations to both of you and welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood!
I can't wait to meet Miss Kendall Grace (LOVE the name)! She is the same weight and length that Alyson was! I wish I could just drive to the hospital to see you... she's beautiful!
Miranda
Oh, yeah, told you it was a girl! (I just had a feeling ;-)
Yea! It's a girl:)
Tami and Dean
We are so happy for you. Congratulations! God is so great isn't he....see Leah, he took all those worries away and handled it all for you. Baby Kendall is soo cute. And Leah, you are a beautiful mother. Looks like you did a fabulous job. Way to go....ms
Post a Comment