


Here are some more pictures and another video clip from the hospital. Hopefully Leah won't mind me putting the one of her on here. I'm pretty sure it was taken before she delivered.
I saw those flowers in the gift shop and figured my two pretty ladies needed some pretty flowers to brighten up their room.
8 comments:
Good one about the flowers, such a sweet boy!
Sweet daddy/husband-you know Justin never got me anything with either of our babies. I can't believe how alert she is. She is definitely going to have her mommy's big pretty eyes. Keep the pictures coming!!
Oh, she is just precious!! Thanks for the pictures. :)
Hey Leah & Evan,
Congratulations!!!! Look for a package in the mail soon. Kendall has such big, pretty eyes. And looking all around! Enjoy all the cuddling that you can get = )
Oh yes, I do really love her name!
Your baby is beautiful!
Pretty girl! You must be so proud!
she is so alert! What a little blessing she is.
Post a Comment