It's been two months since we moved and we are LOVING it more and more. The house itself is wonderful--the land is gorgeous, it's in a fantastic location for us, and our neighbors are great. The lady that owns the home is a well-known and loved woman, and hearing stories of her makes it all the more fun! I just told Evan last night that I can tell a huge difference in my attitude lately and I really think a lot of it has to do with the extra space we have in this house. I'm so thankful!
I am slowly but surely getting the inside of the house decorated. I guess the slow-ness is coming because we are spending SO MUCH time outside lately. There is TONS of space for the girls to roam and they love it. I have a hard time getting them to come indoors many days, Arden especially.
The yard is landscaped beautifully, so pulling weeds occupies lots of outdoor time. Hopefully, Kendall can learn how to help with that chore, soon. :) We have a large deck off the back where much time is spent grilling, chasing lizards, and looking for caterpillars. I like to sit on the deck during nap time occasionally to read or just relax for a few minutes. Evan found a trampoline at Helping Hands (local store, like Salvation Army) for $50 and "jumping" is the girls' favorite thing right now. The swing tied to the big tree in the back is picturesque and the girls spend tons of time there as well. AND...we have planted a garden! We are so excited, even though we have no idea what we are doing! :) We planted tomatoes, several kinds of peppers, squash, zucchini, and okra. I am also trying my hand at a container herb garden. I guess we'll see how it goes soon enough.
We are so thankful for this home and look forward to making many memories here!
.jpg)
1 comment:
This is wonderful!
Post a Comment