
Is it really October already? September FLEW!!! From the looks of our calendar, we stayed pretty busy!
Just so I don't forget, these are the highlights from the month:
*Had one last swimming hoo-rah with Aunt Judy and Faith on Labor Day. Evan spent his day cleaning in the deer woods with Uncle and Hunter.
*With the exception of the few boxes of school things in our vehicle, we officially fit all of our belongings into our little apartment. We I spent a Saturday cleaning out what we had in storage, then had a garage sale the next weekend.
*Shopped with my big sister one Saturday. Lots of fun!
*Completed a BIG bulletin board project at church, with lots of help. Love the outcome! All for missions.
*Kendall started soccer. More on that in another post.
*Arden is officially an independent eater. She occasionally asks for help, but not often. Still pretty messy, but big milestone!
*I finally admitted my serious addiction to flavored coffee creamer, have conquered and won! On week three or so of drinking totally black coffee. This is HUGE for me. :)
*I AM SECOND with the youth on Wednesdays and The Gospel Project on Sundays. Evan also has us volunteering once a month at Helping Hands, which is a locally sponsored thrift store. Awesome, awesome stuff going on.
*Evan is staying pretty busy with his contract title search work. I can't tell you how many prayers have been prayed and answered that this side job would be successful!!! We are thankful for God's faithfulness to us.
*Finished one writing assignment for EC, have another one for KNOWN that I desperately need to begin. Once the KNOWN one is finished (due in November) I'll have another EC for December. I love these writing projects. Such an honor for me and fun at the same time.
*Kendall is LOVING Pre-K!!! After getting over the initial shock of letting her go, I can honestly say I am loving this season with her. Sure, there are a few struggles, but oh, the conversations that produce much fruit!!! It is a JOY to watch her grow.





We are so blessed.
Looking forward to another fun and busy October!


No comments:
Post a Comment