Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pioneer Days

Friday night, we had a little family fun at Pioneer Days! Evan saw the advertisement at the courthouse on Friday and we decided to go. While we are pretty sure this event was more "happening" in the day time, for $2 a car, it was an hour and a half well spent! Kendall learned about weaving, quilting, and gardening. She also saw animals and replicas of different pioneer day buildings. Very interesting! 

quilting

planting 2 planting 1
Copy (2) of grinding flourCopy (2) of grinding flour 2

school house


Copy (2) of pig Copy (2) of fat goat-2

Copy (2) of kendall stinky animals 

Copy (2) of evan talking arden through the animals

After Pioneer Days, we went to grab a bite to eat at a burger place we'd heard about. Evan ordered fried pickles before I ever saw them on the menu! Oh, how I love him! :) Besides the fried pickles, we entertained ourselves before the meal by taking silly pictures. 

I love my little family. A night out with just the four of us was just what we needed! 

No comments: