Wednesday, August 1, 2012

We ate CFA.


(This morning. Kendall chose the outfits.)

We ate at Chick-Fil-A today.

We already had a library trip planned, and needed to hit the grocery store, so it seemed more practical to eat lunch at our favorite fast food joint in between those two places. Our family LOVES some CFA. It was a means of income at one point in our lives not just for us, but my Mimi worked at CFA when it first opened in Park Plaza Mall back in the day! AND...they just make good food. Seriously, there is nothing on the menu I won't eat. And the Chick-Fil-A sauce??? I could drink that stuff.

I thought about writing more on the subject, but I've found many, many well-written articles and blog-posts on the subject that resonate deeply with me. I have shared them below.


Several from Denny Burk's blog:
(Burk is the Dean of Boyce College in Louisville. He has several other blog post on the whole CFA debacle, but I only posted a few.)

I am not familiar with this pastor, but a friend of mine posted this link on Facebook. As one who has been ousted for loving Ben and Jerry's, this really hit home.

And, just to leave it a little on the lighter side, I like Antoine Dodson's perspective on the whole thing. :)









No comments: