Attempts at a great mother-daughter picture for Mother's Day!
Mother's Day is not always the easiest celebration for me, as I still miss my sweet mama every single day. She was the best. While I try to focus on the wonderful years I had with my mom, it's still sometimes difficult to not be sad. Arden's arrival made this Mother's Day a little sweeter this year, and Kendall and Evan did a great job at making me feel pretty special. Kendall wished me "Happy Mother's Day" about a thousand times yesterday, and Evan invited our dear friends Rocky and Suzanne (and boys) over to grill steaks and veggies for dinner. He also spent much of Sunday afternoon cleaning around the house and doing yard work. (Probably because he invited Rocky and Suzanne over last minute, and knew I wanted/needed a nap! Love him!) :)
I am also extremely grateful for all the "other mothers" in my life. I am blessed to have many and the Lord knew I needed them. Thank you, Aunt Marva, Aunt Judy, Mimi, Sheila, Joyce, Judy, Karen, Mrs. Ann, Mrs. Carol, Mrs. Cherri, Tricia, and Dana. Love you all bunches.




2 comments:
so cute! love the pics. they are cracking me up!
Just hopped over to your blog---it's been forever!! Kendall is HUGE!! so grown up. and congratulations on another little one. Both girls are beautiful.
Post a Comment