Today Kendall and I joined a home school group from our church on a field trip to Huber Farms. Oh so fun! Just one of those days that I'm very thankful to be Kendall's mommy and get to experience new things with her!
Today we went on the Johnny Appleseed tour. So neat. We had a tour guide dressed up as "Granny Smith" who taught us all about Johnny Appleseed and gave tons of information and facts about apples. We saw how apples were picked and stored, as well as got to pick our own bag of apples to bring home. Kendall was apparently listening even more than I thought, because when we got home she said, "Mommy, can we make some cider with those apples we got?" I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know what cider is! HA!
Today we went on the Johnny Appleseed tour. So neat. We had a tour guide dressed up as "Granny Smith" who taught us all about Johnny Appleseed and gave tons of information and facts about apples. We saw how apples were picked and stored, as well as got to pick our own bag of apples to bring home. Kendall was apparently listening even more than I thought, because when we got home she said, "Mommy, can we make some cider with those apples we got?" I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know what cider is! HA!






No comments:
Post a Comment