I love this picture! It makes me smile. Thanks, Evan, (and the rest of the dads!) for loving your children so deeply--for teaching them and training them, but also playing hard with them. Much appreciated. Especially by us moms who last night, got in some much needed,uninterrupted, girly conversation! We are grateful.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
my favorite part of the evening
I love this picture! It makes me smile. Thanks, Evan, (and the rest of the dads!) for loving your children so deeply--for teaching them and training them, but also playing hard with them. Much appreciated. Especially by us moms who last night, got in some much needed,uninterrupted, girly conversation! We are grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The best part about that photo is all the dads standing around while Emma is jumping off of that play thing completely unnoticed! Ha!
Ha! that is pretty hilarious!
Don't tell the moms, but were a couple of close calls out there that night...
I was going to say the same thing...the first thing I noticed was the little girl jumping off the slide toy. :) Looks like lots of fun for all the kiddos
Great picture! Those were some precious minutes! :) Especially for us mommies! :)
Post a Comment